Friday, March 04, 2005

HellCat will presently answer your questions.

I have been asked a few questions by a few people and I am sorry that I wasn't able to answer any of them (yet) because of time constraints. I'm too busy with my other life that I can't even sit still for a few moments and compose a coherent reply.

I am posting this short entry just to inform those people that I am going to answer their questions. A little dose of patience may be required, though.

--oo00oo--

As for my problems with blogspot, I have remedied the problem somewhat. Blogspot does understand HTML posts as is evident in the testpost below. However, the blogspot parser mangles my input lines, adding breaks where there shouldn't be and generally reformatting the entry before pasting them inside the page.

I have found a workaround to this. Hopefully, I will be able to use the workaround with my next entries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home